Privacy & Security
- All Anephel Altazor GmbH online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
- We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
- Your payment details are held in an encrypted format by our payment provider, (Shopify Payments), they are so secure even we cannot see them.
- This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
- If you have questions regarding our credit card security policies, please email us: email@example.com
- Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information We Hold
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number and email address. Credit card details are held by Shopify Payments who is our payment provider, we do not store financial details.
- We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have requested a catalogue, entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org with unsubscribe in the subject field or simply follow the unsubscribe link on the last newsletter you received from us.
- We also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information We Use
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
- Any successor to the Anephel Altazor GmbH may use your information on the same basis.
- We also use the information to keep you up to date with the Anephel Altazor GmbH; mailing new catalogues and sending emails as appropriate.
- For purposes of quality control and training, calls and emails may be monitored.